Video/Podcast controls

563 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by UConnFL06
UConnFL06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if this is something the SC team can help with, but i noticed that anytime i try to either go back or skip ahead on an interview/podcast i'm listening to on the site, it sends me back to the beginning (even if i click the rewind 10 seconds button). As someone who tends to listen to these things while i work (don't tell my boss!!) it would be nice to be able to jump around to either catch something i missed or to where i know i left off if i couldn't finish the whole thing in one setting. As it stands, my only option is to start from the beginning again.

Thanks and great work, love the site!
JMat
Staff
Are you on the mobile site or desktop version? On desktop I'm able to drag the slider on videos/podcasts to skip ahead or go back and the rewind 10 sec button also works. Maybe this is a mobile issue? I'll look into it!

Thank you!!
UConnFL06
I am on my desktop, but perhaps it's just the browser I'm using (chrome). I will give it a shot with a different one. Thanks for checking!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.